Wild River Wild River

hahaha

easy two medals added to my account but not very fun. HOWEVER! 80 seconds was my time and i wrecked a lot :) soooo maybe add a harder medal? worth 75 ponts? just a suggestion

Narcolyxii Narcolyxii

Could u Fix?

Theres a bug where if you beat the game and you select new game you always start with both auto fire guns, makeing it impossible to get the beat the game without buying any guns medal. Please fix it.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Amazing!

I loved this game since i started it!
From the level up system to the awesome characters and cute voice acting.
a depressed Bird named bleak? Genius!
anyway. I beg of you to make a sequal! this is one of my all time fav games. i wish it was longer but it being short might just be why i loved it so much ^-^
Great job keep it up!

GT and the Evil Factory GT and the Evil Factory

good work, but

It's an ok game, but It'd be nice if when you aren't battleing and your just in the world you moved a bit faster.

good work, kinda reminded me of back when i played mega man XD

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

love it!

I love this game! only thing is that the medals don't save to my account. :/ It's still an awesome game though

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

EPIC!

all my favorite things mashed together, LOVE moogles! and LOVE boobs! And ANIME and WOOT you are the best!

William and Sly William and Sly

amasing

i love this game! the boss design was amasing, but i can't find the wings :/

OCD+ OCD+

why do you hate me?

I have to admitt this was the dullest game ever, however you gave us medals that were hard to earn and that is deffinately what I ask for, a challenge. I personally loved this game, it's torture but i will get those medals, and why on earth did you add competition to the button clicking thing? T_T it's so hard to keep up with them! oh well all in all i vote 10/10 because it's what i've been wanting a good challenge, plus i'm a fan of torture! ^^

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

funny addicting but tiresome

It's addicting but boreing

and how could you compare this to castle crashers the best game ever?

also it's only addicting and fun because of the medals. soooo yeah

I <3 achievements and medals and I will get every single one of them if i kills me! (i'm that guy on xbox live who totally is off in his own world getting acheivements while you are busy with trying to win) SO yeah!

Whistle Evaluator Whistle Evaluator

YAY

this game is an awesome concept, I love it I got a 90% ^_^ gold whistle! Thank you for making this

coocooletmoi responds: